Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What skills do you have?

As mentioned in my last article, I am working on becoming a Private Investigator.  One thing that I am learning about life in general is that it is all about who you know and what skills we can all share.  It is amazing to me how some people have skills that one might never consider important.  However, now I can see how networking is the way to go.  Plus!  I really like people.  I am a very social creature all in all, for that matter we all are.  Even introverts need people.

So my question is this:  What skills do you have?  List everything from the mundane to your most skilled.

Here is a list of some of my skills and there levels:
(Novice - unpaid and limited skills, Intermediate - paid but still limited skills perhaps 1 yr exp, Advanced - paid and at least 2 years experience, Expert - Paid and 8 or more years exp)

Martial Arts - Expert
Fight Choreography - Novice
Self Defense - Advanced
Private Investigator - Novice
Computer Support - Expert
Website -Intermediate
Writing - Novice
Author - Novice
Investing - Intermediate

Of course the description is just a guideline.  You can set your skill levels however you want if you are confident enough in them.  Just keep in mind I may call on you one day for that skill.  I will be looking to pay someone for that skill and if you list yourself as an expert I will pay you as such.  However, I will also expect an expert job.

Thanks everyone.  Please feel free to email me directly if you don't want to post your information on this website.  You can also contact me through my website contact form.  guinnmartialarts.com