Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taking my daughter on vacation

My daughter Emma and I are going to leave Saturday morning for Texas.  Our plan is to check into our hotel and go straight to Six Flags.  I went ahead and bought season passes for 2011.  Not sure how many times we will be using these but at this point since Emma and I are going Saturday and Sunday I have already saved $80 for not buying daily tickets. 

If all goes well I will get one more season pass for my son Conner and maybe we will have some fun going back some more throughout 2011.  We will see.

I am really looking forward to the trip, it should be great fun. I know Emma is looking forward to it as well.  She has asked various questions about it for nearly two weeks.  Which means it is very much on her mind. 

I will be sure to post some pictures when we get back.