Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movie Trailer for "Thor"

Thor Movie Poster
Okay I admit I really enjoy superhero movies.  A lot!  Spiderman, Iron Man, Dark Knight, etc..  The new movies from DC and from Marvel have been great.  Even despite a few things I would like to see improved in each movie I still really like them.  They are just plain fun.

Well, I have been very reluctant to see the next installment from Marvel.  Thor.  The character has SO much potential to be campy or silly.  However, the trailer was just released for this movie and it looks fantastic.  Check it out on the Marvel website.

Movie trailer for Thor.

Plus, in the trailer I saw a few actors I really like that I didn't know were going to be in the movie.   I am looking forward to this one and that is a shock since I was on the fence as to whether I should go see it, until now.