Monday, January 3, 2011

Rank Sheets for Guinn Martial Arts - Aikijutsu

Here are the rank sheets I have so far for my Aikijutsu classes.  They have been built and rebuilt many times and I am still not happy with them. 

There is a fine line between not enough information and entirely too much.  Frankly, I am not sure where that line is located.  I find myself able to gather information much more easily than organize it.  I need someone smarter than me to organize this stuff or at least help me get a solid progression. 

I am always looking for input on my rank sheets or at least a link to other people's rank requirements so that I can see how they have done their work.  Please feel free to email me directly if you don't want the information online or if you prefer I would welcome a link in a comment on this topic.

Rank Sheets for Guinn Martial Arts - Aikijutsu


Thanks for the input.