Monday, March 28, 2011

Week two of Hyperfitness

Well, I am on week two of the book "Hyperfitness".  The workout is eating my lunch.  I got up at 5am this morning and went through the M/W/F workout and it was a killer.  I felt like I was carrying a pile of lead weights through the entire workout.  I felt great once I was done but getting done was a chore and a half.

It has been too long since I have worked on my cardiovascular health.  Far too long.

Anyway, I am going to keep at it.  I think I may do the first two week routine for an extra week or two just to get to more comfortable with the work out.  Then I may switch to the week three/four set.  I will definitely be adding some of these workouts to my martial arts classes.  Some tough stuff. 

Thanks Sean Burch for your work on this book.  It is amazing, even if I am not real fond of you at 5am every Monday through Friday.