Friday, June 10, 2011

Biting Humor

So why do people insult others and disguise it as humor.  I recently heard a student from a school to which I used to belong say something that came across as playful but had a bit of a bite to it.  This kind of humor from someone that is a subordinate of the organization is disappointing to say the least.   I left the organization on good terms but feel like I am being spoken poorly of behind my back.  Am I paranoid.  Probably.  However, I have heard others from the organization say similar things about me or my school and I think it is in very poor taste.

All this implies that the person and the organization do not respect me.  As I have never made any accusations toward that group or their instructors I do not appreciate the slander.  I mean really.  Come on people.   

So, if anyone from that school read this, please be considerate, I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to reign in the commentary from your people.  If you have question about my ethical background, family lineage, martial arts ability (or even lack there of), ask me.  But to make baseless claims and badmouth others is just...silly.

Thanks!