- Flexion - bending the wrist toward the palm side of the hand. Normal bend is 80 degrees.
- Extension - toward the back of the hand, 70 degrees.
- Radial Deviation - Wrist bend toward the thumb, 20 degrees.
- Ulnar Deviation - Wrist bent toward the little finger, 30 degrees.
- Pronation - with elbow bent at 90 degrees and thumb pointing up. Turn the thumb in toward you, 90 degrees.
- Supination - again elbow bent at 90 degrees next to your side. Turn the thumb out away from the body, 90 degrees.
* Thanks to Samurai Girl for her help as my editor.