Saturday, March 29, 2014

Starting up my posts again

Okay, I have not been posting consistently but I am trying to get back in the habit. So, I will start again with my most recent workout.

Tabata x3

Warm up - Some jumping jacks, incline pushups, etc...

Pushups - 20 seconds of pushups as fast as I can do them and still be in good form followed by 10 seconds of rest for a total of 8 rounds.
Squats - Same.
Situps - Same.

Cool down - A few Kata and walking for about 5 to 10 minutes. 

I have started working on a few projects again also... a fictional story, again on my martial arts book, and also on some things for work and personal development. This is just to name a few of my projects. I will try to post my progress on those things as well. Although to be truly successful I feel like I should cut my projects down to only one or two at a time. Too many at once and I may never get anything done.

If you get a chance to try the workout listed above, I would love to hear your feedback.  Good or bad.