If these guys ever offer a seminar in your area, you really should attend. They are amazing guys and I have also attended seminars with all of them and it is always eye opening.
First the instructor, a book title or two, martial arts style.
- Rory Miller
- Facing Violence
- Meditations on Violence
- Kris Wilder
- Way of Kata
- Way to Black Belt
- Goju Ryu Karate
- Marc MacYoung
- Professionals Guide to Ending Violence Quickly
- Secrets of Effective Self Defense
- Dango Jiro - his own style
- Iain Abernethy
- Mental Strength
- Wado Ryu Karate
- Lawrence Kane, Goju Ryu
- Steve Taylor, Lua
- Al Peasland, Complete Self Protection - his own style
- Nicholas Yang, White Crane Kungfu and others...
Also, notice I do not list my own name here. Frankly, I hope I can feel worthy of this sort of thing some day but for now I am happy with just finding the opportunity to work with these guys.